Thursday, June 2, 2011

Sign Up For GROUPON Today To Save On Your Summer Fun!

With summer finally here it is time to start thinking of things to do this summer.  Well one idea would be to sign up for Groupon and find fun and exciting things to do with savings well over 50%.  And if you like shopping and eating there are deals to be had there also.   My family has already planned part of our summer vacations through Groupon.  We received 50% off our tickets to the Oregon Coast Aquarium.  Now I am waiting for a good Groupon Deal for a hotel.  My real goal would be to plan a vacation with Groupons.  If you haven't signed up for Groupon yet I would highly recommend that you do.  Just go here to sign up for Groupon and see what adventures are in store for you.  And if you have used Groupon before leave a comment about your favorite Groupon purchase.  I think my favorite purchase so far was for my families outing to Wildlife Safari in Winston.

No comments:

Post a Comment