Wednesday, April 27, 2011

31 Days to Clean...Can I do it?

I want a clean house again.  It is pretty bad when I ask the kids to pick up their toys and they ask me who is coming over.  When did a clean house equate to company coming over?  Baby number three is almost eight months old now and I still haven't managed to find a way to balance housework, mothering, homeschooling, and being a wife.  I have had a good day if I have managed to vacuum, get the dishes washed, and chip away at the growing laundry.  But there is still clutter.  I think that is my Nemesis.  The dreaded "clutter".   Well today I heard about a book, 31 Days to Clean - Having a Martha House the Mary Way by Sarah Mae.  The author is offering a free copy if you tweet the link to the book or blog about it.  I thought I would share the information with you. Here is the link: http://31daystoclean.com/ so you can check the book out and get more information.  In the meantime I am hoping this book will help and encourage me in my housecleaning endeavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment