Monday, April 4, 2011

Great Deal on J Brand Houlihan Maternity Cargo Pants

Great deal on A Pea in the Pod Collection: J Brand Houlihan Secret Fit Belly(tm) Twill Cargo Pockets Slim Leg Maternity Pants on Amazon.  These pants might be a little over my budget...well way over when you consider most of my maternity pants are exchanged between myself, my sister, and a friend.  But someone out there may appreciate these cargo pants.  Especially since you can save $150 off the regular price.  They are one of the featured "daily deals" happening at Amazon right now.  These stylish J Brand Houlihan cargo pants can be yours for $99.99.  Now if you are more into saving money I would recommend the Baby Be Mine Maternity Belly Band.  The belly band allowed me to wear my regular jeans until I reached my third trimester.  But if you want that one splurge in your maternity wardrobe check out the J Brand Cargo Pants.  Just follow the link below.    

No comments:

Post a Comment